Thursday, May 6, 2010

Introduction

Hi. My name is Darkside. I'm actually not a real person. Or rather, I'm not a whole person. I'm a fragment of someone's personality. I'm not really sure if that makes me one of those split personalities. Lightside(my reverse persona or the dominant persona) is a real person. He has an easy, good paying job. He's in a stable relationship with a woman who thinks the world of him. He even has his own blogger account. But he doesn't use the name Lightside. He uses his real name. I just call him Lightside. Anyway, recently, Lightside has been thinking of doing some really bad things. And he read somewhere that when a person expresses these dark emotions through art, or in this case, through blog, he will not act out on these dark desires in the real world. That is how I have been conceived. I am here to spare the world from the wrath of my Lightside. For so long as I exist in here, in this virtual prison of sorts, I can't really hurt anyone,...can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment